
Last week we went to Disneyland for a family trip with Corey's family. His mom, Shirlee sponsored all of us to go. Corey's brother, Huddy, and his family had a chance to go years ago when he was on leave from Iraq, but turned around half way there when Ryan went into the hospital when he was a baby. So, they haven't ever been able to go. It was a fun trip with the whole family. I decided that when we do it again, I won't be in charge of tickets! I left my adult ticket for Huddy's son and I had his child ticket! Since they weren't going to get to Disneyland until around noon the first day, I ended up having to upgrade the child ticket so I could get in! Then the next day, I tried to use Shirlee's birthday pass that she had used the day before! I forgot that I had already given her the right ticket to hold on to, and she forgot too. That led to some fun that day when we were trying to figure out what in the world we were doing! The first day we lost Ryan for about 15 minutes. We had broken up our group after dinner and some were waiting while others went to the bathroom. Ryan followed the group going to the bathroom, but they didn't know. Each group thought he was with the other. When they came back, I noticed they didn't have Ryan. Corey and I started backtracking where they went calling his name. After a few stores, a Disney worker and he came out and we found him! He did exactly what he was supposed to do and when he realized he was lost, he found a Disney worker and told her he couldn't find his mom and dad. Right after we got to him, the security guard came. Ryan had told him his name and home phone number, but didn't know the area code. The rest of the trip, we practiced our CELL phone numbers! Needless to say, we were freaked out and sooooo relieved. It wasn't a long ordeal, but it was a scary one. We had lots of fun going on rides, and Ryan was big enough for all of them. He even went on the California Screamer roller coaster and loved it. He wasn't afraid to go on anything. Abby's favorite rides were in A Bugs Life where they have rides for little kiddies. She thought they were really cool. Cayden, of course, went on everything and his favorite I think was Tower of Terror! He loved laughing at me on the scary ones that he made me go on, because I would scream really loud!





Happy Birthday, Grandma Shirlee! We got to go to Disneyland on her birthday. She had a button that she wore the whole time that said "Happy Birthday, Shirlee"









Abby got to go to Pixie Hollow to see Tinkerbell. Although, Tinkerbell had to go tinker on something, she wasn't there. But, we did get to see these two fairies! I can't remember their names!





TURKEY LEGS! We got one, or two, or three! It was our dinner!




We went on Mark Twain's River Boat ride going around Tom Sawyer's Island. Lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment