Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snow in Mt. Charleston



We decided today to go up to Mt. Charleston to play around. We didn't realize that we would actually get to the snow, because we didn't know it had snowed down so far. The kids had a great time...at first. But, guess what! Snow is Cold! Who would have thought. Since we were so prepared with our desert cheap tennis shoes, "heavy" jackets, and no gloves...our hands and feet got pretty cold pretty fast! Shocker! The kids were troopers, though, because they knew that I wanted to get a family picture done. Corey brought the tripod and remote so we could pose and take the picture ourselves. You can tell our kids are used to getting their pictures taken, because they had no problem looking at the camera like pros.Of course, to try to keep spirits high, we had to do some funny face pictures. Can you guess who had the attitude still in this photo?
I found a link with a coupon code to get 50 free photo cards through Fuji film. I ordered our Christmas cards with photos from today. I don't know how to make links in a post, but if you go to my blogs that I follow and go the The Budgeteer, you will see a post on this. It will link you to another blog and just follow the information. The coupon code is freebies4mom-1109. I already ordered the cards, and just like it said, the total came to $0.00. Love it! I don't usually do the photo Christmas cards, but if they are free...you bet I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment