Well, this morning we said farewell to What's His Name...our other lizard. Cayden never really got over the fact that Stubby died maybe due in part to What's is Name stealing all the crickets. Since I got another part time job, it was becoming very difficult to find the time to go to that stupid Exotic Pets store to buy 10 tiny crickets for $1. I told Cayden that we should let him go so that he has a better chance of survival where he can get bugs for himself. He agreed. It wasn't hard, he still has bad feelings towards him. You can tell, because he never gave this lizard a name....get it?...What's His Name.
We figure that What's His Name had a reunion with his lizard family and was finally able to put to rest the mystery of what happened to Stubby. I'm sure that they are going to have a memorial service for him. Maybe they will serve tiny crickets they found on their own. Who knows.
Good bye, What's His Name. It was fun while it lasted.
11 years ago




Should I be happy or sad for you guys?? You know me & animals..... :~)
ReplyDelete