Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!




You better watch out!  You'd better not cry!  You better not pout!  I'm telling you why!
Santa Claus is coming to town!
Santa came to my shop and Corey brought the kids to see him.  He was so great!  He takes his time to get the kids comfortable with him, and then they don't want to leave!
Abby stayed on his lap and gave me a dirty look when I told her she needed to share Santa with the other kids that came.

Ryan made trips back and forth to him to talk to him.  He wanted to be "cool" like Cayden and act like it wasn't a big huge deal....but we know better.  They all wrote him notes telling Santa they loved him.

When it was time to go, they all gave him a big hug!






Don't adjust your computer, or restart it!  Yes, that is Cayden giving Santa a hug.  We didn't even have to tell him to!  Yeah, I'm serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment