Friday, December 18, 2009

The Most Beautiful Sound...

I heard the most beautiful sound today.  The sound of my dishwasher.  Oh how lovely!  It has been over 2 months since my dishwasher stopped working.  The motor went to motor heaven, and the heating element was rusted.  I was trying to be humble and wash dishes by hand for as long as I could.  It was driving me nuts!!!  My kitchen was never clean!  I couldn't just throw the dishes in the dishwasher and have a clean kitchen in a matter of minutes!  It took forever to wash dishes.  I have Christmas plates that we use every year, but since I don't want extra dishes to wash we have been using paper plates.  My poor Christmas plates have been sitting lonely in the cupboard all month.  I finally bit the bullet and called to have it repaired.  I knew the parts were still under warranty, but I worried about the cost of the labor.  I figure now that I am working extra, that it can be a Christmas present to myself.  I am so excited!  Right now, there are DIRTY dishes in the dishwasher waiting to be washed!  I love it!  I had been using the dishwasher as a big drying rack!

Ah...I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment