This is one of about 5 dresses she got. And she posed with every one of them. She's already worn one of the new ones to church, and believe me she know how cute she was!
I love having a girly girl!
Check out the new boots!
And of course, the big box of makeup. Last year Grandma Covey have her a really cute hat box type thing full of little girl make up. I guess this year it was Grandma Shirlee's turn. I found out later that Abby actually picked it out and helped wrap it. We couldn't figure out why she kept wanting to open that particular gift! We kept making her wait. Now we know. Make up. Yeah. Of course, she has already painted Grandpa Covey's nails and put all kinds of make up on his face! That happened on one of her "Grandpa Days" (his day to baby sit while I work). Grandma took pictures with her phone, but I'm sure she will do it again and Grandma will use her regular camera. I will post pictures, believe me!







No comments:
Post a Comment